A few weeks ago I started to cook and eat “clean” in hopes of becoming more healthy and lose weight. Clean eating simply means using pure ingredients and eliminating processed foods. And this recipes does exactly that! Perfect for a snack or side dish I was blown away by how good and addictive these cauliflower bites were…until I ate half the batch!
- One cauliflower head, cut into small pieces (about 4 cups)
- 1/2 cup oatmeal, ground in a blender
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 2 Tbsp grated Parmesan (real stuff)
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Take cauliflower pieces and place into large Ziploc plastic bag.
- Pour applesauce into bag and close. Shake until each piece is coated.
- Pour ground oatmeal into bag and close. Shake until each piece is coated.
- Pour grated Parmesan into bag and close. Shake until each piece is coated.
- Place on lightly greased cookie sheet and bake 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool slightly and enjoy!
Posts on this site may contain an affiliate link. Please see full disclosure policy for more information.