- Fingerpaints (Blue, Green & Purple – or Red)
- Fingerpainting Paper
- Green or Blue Marker
- Draw the body of a peacock on your fingerprinting paper. As you can see, ours was abstract.
- Starting on the far left, using your pointer finger tip, make a half oval over the peacock’s body for the fan of the feathers.
- Continue under until the entire peacock’s feathers are filled in. You can make a pattern or whatever you think looks best. You can also use other colors if you prefer, anything goes!
- It’s a pretty and simple craft that little one’s love! I did this one with my daughter and she is so proud of the finished product.
Posts on this site may contain an affiliate link. Please see full disclosure policy for more information.