Each week Sharon at Mom on Dealz brings you a kids craft that is fun, educational, and frugal. Cow Appreciation Day is today (7/13) so here is a fun, super easy way to get some free food at Chick-fil-a. If you don’t have a Chick-fil-a nearby, you can always use this idea for Halloween!
If you’ve missed any previous crafts, check out Momondealz’s Kids Frugal Fun page.
- White or light colored shirt and shorts
- Peel and Stick Foam (black)
- Construction Paper (white and brown)
- Cut circles in the peel and stick foam and adhere them to the clothing.
- Cut small pieces of yarn to create a tail and hang that from the back of the shorts.
- Cut 1 sheet of paper in half (vertical) and then tape or staple the 2 halves together to form the headband.
- Cut 2 ears out of paper and attach them to the headband.
- Math: Cut small and large circles from the foam and have your child create patterns when adhering them to the clothing.
- Language Arts: Create a sign with a funny chicken or cow saying and attach that to the costume. Make sure your child writes or traces the words to get in their writing practice!
Posts on this site may contain an affiliate link. Please see full disclosure policy for more information.