Each week Sharon at Mom on Dealz brings you a craft that is fun, educational, and frugal. Here is a fun and tasty project that the kids will sure love! If you’ve missed any previous crafts, check out Momondealz’s Kids Frugal Fun page.
Edible Pirate Ship
Ice cream bowls
Ice cream or sherbert
2 Toothpicks and 1 Straw
1. Fill the bowl with ice cream or sherbert.
2. Put one marshmellow on each toothpick.
3. Cut the straw so that it is longer than the toothpicks. Put 2 marshmellows on the straw.
4. Insert the toothpicks and straws into the ice cream or sherbert and you have pirate ship sails!
DIY Pirate Hook:
Butter container, solo cup, any object that can go over your child’s hand (we used old Easter egg dying cups)
1. The adult should cut a hole in the container for the hook to go in.
2. Roll up the tin foil into a long roll.
3. Insert the tin foil into the hole in the container and then shape the top of it into a hook.
Posts on this site may contain an affiliate link. Please see full disclosure policy for more information.