If you have been to a gas station lately you know the pain of filling you car up at the current prices. Well, how would you like to save the next time you fill up? By signing up for the Fuel Rewards Network available at Shell stations you can earn rewards through everyday purchases of things like food, clothing and household goods which can be redeemed for fuel savings at participating Shell stations so you never have to pay full price again. Fuel Rewards Network is available at participating Shell stations in more than 100 markets throughout the U.S. and will be available in nearly 200 by the end of the year. And the best part? The program is FREE! Just pick up a Fuel Rewards Network Card at a participating Shell station, then activate it online at fuelrewards.com. You can also request a Fuel Rewards Network Card online at fuelrewards.com (that’s how I got mine). In addition you can earn more savings through these methods*:
- Online Mall – Access nearly 700 brand name online merchants offering 5 cents per gallon for every $50 spent. Some online merchants may offer 2x, 5x, 10x rewards or more – so consumers can multiply their savings!
- Dining – Earn 10 cents per gallon for every $50 spent when dining at more than 10,000 participating restaurant locations nationwide.
- Shell Fuel Rewards – Purchase specially marked products inside the convenience store as well as car washes and auto services at participating Shell stations and earn Fuel Rewards savings.
- eCoupons – Digital coupons available for select retailers in select markets provide additional cents-per-gallon savings when the digital coupon is selected at fuelrewards.com and the item is subsequently purchased at a participating retailer.
- Grocery & Other Programs – Buy the everyday things you need and earn Fuel Rewards savings from participating FRN grocery stores and retailers. Link your participating grocer or other retailer loyalty card to your FRN Account to combine your rewards for even more savings at the pump at Shell in select markets.
What: Four (4) Fuel Rewards Network Cards preloaded with $1.50 off per gallon up to 20 gallons**
Who: Open to US residents Only
End Date: October 27, 2012 at 12:01 am EST
Winners: FOUR (4) Winners ***
Please note. You MUST remain a follower of the blog for the entire giveaway. When the winner is chosen I do check Facebook, Twitter, etc. to make sure the entry is valid. Any non-valid entries are eliminated.
*Ways to save and Shell station participation vary by market. Access may be limited or not available to all or any of the ways to save.
**The pre-loaded value of each card is good up to 20 gallons for a one-time use. If you are able to purchase all 20 gallons on your first use of the card, your full savings will be $30. If you are not able to purchase all 20 gallons, you will be able to redeem the $1.50 per gallon savings on however many gallons you are able to purchase, and then the card value will reset to $0. For example if you only fill up 17 gallons you will only receive the $1.50/gallon on the 17 gallons and then the card will reset. I recommend bringing a gas can with you if 20 gallons will not fit in your car’s tank. This way you get to take full advantage of the savings.
***Please note winners will need to register the cards online before the savings can be redeemed (steps below). Once you redeem the pre-loaded savings value, you can continue to take advantage of the program to earn more rewards that can be redeemed for savings at the pump.
- Visit fuelrewards.com and click “Sign Up.”
- Enter your information.
- Select “I have a card” and then “FRN Card” if you already picked up an FRN Card at a participating Shell station, or select “I need a card” to request one to be mailed to you.
- Enter your card number and card PIN (if you already have a card). Follow the steps to complete online enrollment.
Disclaimer: The Centsible Family was provided one preloaded Fuel Rewards Network card with up to $30 plus a $50 gift card for a review and four (4) preloaded cards with up to $30 for giveaways. No other compensation was given. Please see my full disclosure policy for more information.
Posts on this site may contain an affiliate link. Please see full disclosure policy for more information.