We are big recyclers so when Rubbermaid asked me to review their new Rubbermaid Hidden Recycler I was more then happy to do so. I love the idea that the Rubbermaid Hidden Recycler attaches to one of your cabinets (ours is under the sink) and allows you to keep the counters clean. One of the biggest problems we have in our household is my husband likes to leave all the recyclables on the counter prior placing in the big recycle bin we have. Since he tends to forget things I am usually the one that has to bring the now big pile of recyclables to the bin. But with the Rubbermaid Hidden Recycler he can quickly rinse out the recyclables and then put them under the cabinet. Once the Hidden Recycler is full we just carry it to the big recycling bin and empty it. Plus I LOVE that it’s washable which means if it gets too dirty I can just place it in the wash with the rest of the laundry. Seriously since we’ve installed the product my counters are very clean…and being a bit of a perfectionist I am VERY happy to not have things piling up!
Description and Features:
The Rubbermaid Hidden Recycler gets recyclables off the counter and hidden out of sight. The features of the product include:
- Easy attachment to a cabinet door with hooks included with the product or screws
- A convenient handle allows the bag to easily be transported to wherever your recycling is stored for pick-up or transport
- A 5 gallon bag that holds up to 36 12-ounce cans and can fit a milk jug
- The bag has a leak-proof liner and is machine washable to make it easy to clean after any unexpected spills
- The bag is soft-sided allowing for flexibility inside any cabinet
- The bag and all packaging is made from recyclable material, and the product is recyclable
Item: Rubbermaid Hidden Recycler (valued at $15.99)
Entry Deadline: April 26th at 12:01am EST
US and Canada Residents Only
Disclaimer: The Centsible Family was provided a Rubbermaid Hidden Recycler for free in exchange for a review and a giveaway. All opinions are honest and true and no other compensation was given. Please see my full disclosure policy for more information.
Posts on this site may contain an affiliate link. Please see full disclosure policy for more information.