This summer give your kitchen a break and cook outside! This is the second in our Summer Grill Recipes series! Each week we will bring you a healthy and yummy recipe that is completely made on the grill. Go beyond the basic hot dogs and hamburgers and explore some really great food!
There is nothing like the combination of fresh tomatoes, basil and cheese especially when the tomatoes are in season! THIS is the time of year to enjoy bruschetta! There are many varieties to enjoy but don’t forget to try it grilled! Deep in flavor, you won’t want to miss out so fire up your grill and get ready to make a meal of this deliciously simply appetizer or better yet pair with a salad and make it a meal!
- One loaf of fresh Italian bread, thickly sliced
- Garlic Cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 4-5 sliced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves for topping
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Freshly ground pepper
- Heat grill to medium, lightly oil your grates.
- Slice your bread and spread melted butter and garlic on top.
- Top with tomatoes and cheese
- Season with salt and pepper
- Grill until cheese is melted, top with basil and serve
Posts on this site may contain an affiliate link. Please see full disclosure policy for more information.