Now that the weather has started to turn cooler it doesn’t mean your grill is out of commission until next Summer. In fact, grilling during Fall and Winter can be an easy and healthy healthy way to make your meals! This recipe for Grilled Red Potatoes with Honey Mustard Vinaigrette makes the perfect side dish for any meal!
Baby Red Potatoes
- 1 pound small potatoes, I used red but your could use fingerlings, baby purple, etc
- 6 inches fresh rosemary sprigs
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon snipped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- Clean and wash potatoes. In a medium saucepan cook the potatoes, covered, in a small amount of boiling salted water for 12 to 15 minutes or until tender. Drain and cool slightly.
- Skewer the potatoes onto rosemary sprigs or skewers. In a small bowl stir together olive oil and snipped rosemary. Brush oil mixture over potatoes. Sprinkle with coarse salt.
- Grill potato kabobs on the rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium heat or until potatoes are lightly browned, turning once. Makes 4 side-dish servings.
- Remove from grill and skewers, drizzle with honey mustard vinaigrette (recipe below)
Honey Mustard Vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 tablespoon dijon mustard
- Good splash of apple cider vinegar
- salt + pepper to taste
Mix all your ingredients in a mason jar, shake thoroughly or until combined well. Drizzle over potatoes and enjoy. This is a delicious recipe over salads too!
Posts on this site may contain an affiliate link. Please see full disclosure policy for more information.