In case you haven’t heard yet, there is a new app for your smartphone is saves you money on things you are already buying, kind of like a double coupon. The app is called Ibotta (available for iPhone and Android ) and after you sign up you can start earning money for all the items you normally buy. Plus you get a $5 bonus for the first offer you participate in.
Here is how you get the savings:
- Before you start shopping log into Ibotta and choose which offers or items you would like to earn.
- Next go to your store that you will be shopping (there is a long list of available stores)
- Buy the offers or items you signed up for on Ibotta and send a picture of your receipt with your phone. They will credit your account for your purchases within 24 hours and pay you for the offers or items you bought.
- After the credit is in your account you can have it sent directly to your Paypal account!
Here is more information:
- It’s easy. Learn about products by taking polls, reading facts or watching short videos – you choose how much or how little.
- It works in over 2 dozen of your favorite retailers including Walmart, Target, Kroger, Safeway, Rite Aid, CVS, Walgreens, Publix, Meijer, H-E-B, Stop & Shop, ShopRite, Pavilions, Tom Thumb, Dominick’s, Fry’s, Dillons, Vons, Ralphs, Fred Meyer, Smith’s, Duane Reade, King Soopers, Pick ‘n Save, with new stores being added all the time.
- It’s fast. Get your money within hours of taking a photo of your receipt.
- It’s real cash. Earnings can be transferred securely to your PayPal account or donated to any school in America with the click of a button.
- It’s personalized. Every time you redeem an offer, we’ll send a new one. Tell us your likes and dislikes and we’ll send you personalized offers.
- It’s full of your favorite products. Ibotta sends you offers from all the top brands.
- It’s secure. Your information is private and we intend to keep it that way. We never share your email address with anyone. Credit card information is not stored or kept.
Posts on this site may contain an affiliate link. Please see full disclosure policy for more information.