Summer is almost here and what could be better then free summer activities, right? My girls who love to create, play and explore are always asking me what they can do next so each year I gather all the national Summer Events such as free bowling, cheap movies, reading programs and Blue Star Museums and start a spreadsheet to keep track. Then I begin the process of searching for local free or almost free activities for both the public and for the military side of our family. Thus the Summer Activities Spreadsheet was born!
So I thought if I liked having them all easily available…would others? Therefore I am sharing my spreadsheet with you so anyone local can enjoy in the activities as well.
- These activities do center around most of New Hampshire, Southern Maine and Eastern Massachusetts
- There are civilian and military activities (require ID to receive free admission) so please confirm in the COST column whether it is for military only
- In no way is this spreadsheet complete or include everything. As time permits with 3 kids I will fill it in as I find more events or activities.
- Do you know of any activities not listed for NH/MA/ME? Then FILL OUT THIS FORM and I will add to the spreadsheet.
- If you wish to use this spreadsheet anywhere other than with your family, please reference back to this post.
- Spreadsheet is sorted by DATE then by DAY. Those activities without a specific date or can be done any day of the week is listed at the BOTTOM of the spreadsheet…so be sure to scroll down.
- New entries are in RED
That’s it! Enjoy your summer and remember it doesn’t have to cost a lot to have fun!
Spreadsheet Scrolls DOWN and to the RIGHT so be sure to read all the columns for all the information.
Having viewing issues? Click HERE to see the full spreadsheet (view only).
Be sure to check other Summer Activities available.
Do you know of any activities not listed for NH/MA/ME? Then FILL OUT THIS FORM and I will add to the spreadsheet.
Posts on this site may contain an affiliate link. Please see full disclosure policy for more information.