Mama Loves Her Bargains shares this blueberry coffee cake which is delightful and delicious. You can substitute other berries if you want but we always go back to the blueberries. We use ones we pick in our yard!! This is a great dish for pot lucks or brunches, too. Can be made ahead but there’s something over the top wonderful about having this while still warm!!
- 2c flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 stick + 2 TBSP margarine (or butter)
- 1 c sour cream
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 c sugar
- 2 eggs
- Sift together 2c flour & 1 tsp baking powder. Melt 1 stick plus 2 TBSP margarine (I use butter)
- Blend 1 c sour cream & 1 tsp baking soda
- Mix all of the above with 1 c sugar, 2 eggs, 1/2 tsp salt and 1 3/4 c blueberries
- Spread batter into a well-greased and floured bundt pan or 9×13 pan. Sprinkle topping all over.
- 1/2 c brown sugar
- 2 TBSP melted margarine (again, I use butter)
- 1/2 c chopped nuts (optional)
Bake @ 350 Bundt Pan: 1 hour
Bake @ 350 9×13 pan 45 min
Posts on this site may contain an affiliate link. Please see full disclosure policy for more information.