Here is a simple low calorie version of a Pumpkin Pie for you to enjoy!
- 1 can (16 oz) pumpkin puree
- 1 package of instant sugar-free vanilla pudding
- 1/4 cup skim or 1% milk
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 cups of cool whip
- 1 ready-made graham cracker crust pie shell
- Beat all ingredients except cool whip.
- Fold cool whip into the mixture.
- Spread evenly in pie crust and cover.
- Chill until served.
Posts on this site may contain an affiliate link. Please see full disclosure policy for more information.