Since things have been hectic the last two weeks I haven’t been able to come up with a menu plan since we’ve been running around in preparation for the Holidays. Therefore I wanted to share a few random recipes instead. These are recipes I have in my recipe box and thought with Christmas right around the corner you might try them for a new family Holiday recipe.
- 2 bags frozen chopped broccoli
- 12oz of Velveeta 2% cheese
- 1 stick of butter (add more if needed)
- 2 rolls of Ritz Whole Wheat Crackers
- Cook broccoli until tender and add cheese. Spread in a casserole dish.
- Crush crackers with rolling pin while melting butter in microwave for 90 seconds.
- Add crackers to melted butter and spread on top of the broccoli.
- Cook uncovered for 30 minutes at 350.
Posts on this site may contain an affiliate link. Please see full disclosure policy for more information.