This recipe for Chocolate Oatmeal No Bake Cookies is perfect for those days that you want a sweet treat but don’t want to bake!
Each day this week I will be showcasing a great recipe from my friend Jessica at Barefoot by the Sea that is sure to please your taste buds! Most recipes are made with organic and healthy alternatives however you can always substitute with non-organic items if you wish.
- 2/3 cup natural organic sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp organic butter
- 2 1/2 cups of oats
- 3/4 cup of all natural peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Combine the sugar, cocoa, milk and butter and boil in a saucepan for about 3 minutes
- Remove from heat and mix in peanut butter, vanilla and oats
- Roll into balls and drop onto wax paper, flattening each to form the cookie. I used about a tsp of the mixture but you could obviously make bigger ones.
- Refrigerate overnight and store in air tight container in your refrigerator.
- Makes about 40 cookies.
Posts on this site may contain an affiliate link. Please see full disclosure policy for more information.