Each day this week I will be showcasing a great recipe from my friend Jessica at Barefoot by the Sea that is sure to please your taste buds! Most recipes are made with organic and healthy alternatives however you can always substitute with non-organic items if you wish. This recipe is perfect for using all the great vegetables available at your local Farmer’s Market!
- 1 flatbread or pita
- 2 tablespoons hummus
- handful of fresh spinach
- 1/2 piece of cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chunky fresh salsa, drained
- Spread 2 tablespoons of your favorite hummus on the wrap
- Top with layer of spinach, cheese, then salsa and end with one more layer of spinach to avoid the sandwich from getting sogg
- Cut in half or eat whole.
Posts on this site may contain an affiliate link. Please see full disclosure policy for more information.