If you have a party or potluck to go to these Lemon Cheesecake Cupcakes are perfect for individual treats.
Each day this week I will be showcasing a great recipe from my friend Jessica at Barefoot by the Sea that is sure to please your taste buds! Most recipes are made with organic and healthy alternatives however you can always substitute with non-organic items if you wish.
- 12 Vanilla Wafers, reduced fat
- 8 oz reduced fat organic cream cheese
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 6 oz Lemon Greek Yogurt
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tbsp flour
- berries of your choice
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in an electric mixer.
- Mix in yogurt, egg whites and flour. Do not overbeat.
- Line 12 cupcake liners and place a vanilla wafer in the bottom (they will be smaller than the cupcake liner, which is fine….they are serving as a bit of crust). Pour your mixture into cupcake liners about 3/4 high.
- Bake for 25 minutes and until center is set.
- Cool and then refrigerate for a few hours. Top with berries.
Posts on this site may contain an affiliate link. Please see full disclosure policy for more information.