Here is a quick and easy recipe for Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer that is perfect to keep your stock of Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer flowing well after all the stores stop selling this Holiday favorite!
In addition, this would make a fantastic Christmas gift for that coffee lover in your life. Just put it in a cute jar with a festive ribbon and add it to a gift basket with a package of coffee . The best part it is quick and easy to make!
- 1 cup powdered nondairy creamer
- 4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon ground pumpkin pie spice (or allspice)
Mix all ingredients in a small bowl. Store in an airtight container. It’s that easy!
Posts on this site may contain an affiliate link. Please see full disclosure policy for more information.