This week’s recipe is Pineapple Chicken Tacos by Sharon at Mom on Dealz that is so yummy that I am making it a must have recipe in my house!
Chicken, Black Bean, & Pineapple Tacos
- 1 pound chicken breast
- 1 can black beans drained
- 1 can corn, drained
- 1 can cubed or crushed pineapple
- 1 small container of salsa
- Desired taco toppings
- Pour 1/2 the jar of salsa on the bottom of your slow cooker.
- Lay uncooked chicken breasts on top of the salsa.
- Dump the corn, beans, and pineapple on top of the chicken.
- Pour the remaining salsa on top of the mixture.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high 3-4.
You can serve in your favorite taco shell (hard or soft) and use your desired toppings. This also works well on top of rice.
Each Tuesday during the Fall and Winter The Centsible Family will showcase a slow cooker (crock-pot) recipe that one of the Mavens of Money have tried and tasted. By sharing we hope you will be able to save a little time during the week as we all know saving time is just as valuable as saving money. And you will be able to enjoy a hot meal at the end of your day.
Want more recipes? Check out 1,001 Best Slow-Cooker Recipes: The Only Slow-Cooker Cookbook You’ll Ever Need for more recipes.
Are you in need of a slow cooker or crock pot for this recipe? Amazon offers great deals on slow cookers including Crock-Pot SCCPRP500-LTD 5-Quart Round Programmable Slow Cooker, Limited Edition Pattern and Crock-Pot SCVT650-PS 6-1/2-Quart Programmable Touchscreen Slow Cooker, Stainless Steel.
Posts on this site may contain an affiliate link. Please see full disclosure policy for more information.